ALIF BA TA

ALIF BA TA

17 October 2014

Cardiff Toastmaster International Chapter 1

 
 
 
English is not my first language. I joined them because I know this so called international/global language is not my mother tongue and I want to improve my English.
 
 However, after 10 months (approx.) with them, definitely I got more than my very first aim im joining them. They are really friendly, encouraged, and welcomed me even im still new in Cardiff on that time. We just like a family.
 
Had a really great conversation together and the utmost important ; We are all here to improve ourselves! No one is better than anyone else and everyone is the best at everything! Thank you my Cardiff Toastmasters family for giving me this very lovely opportunity.

“Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.”
(Mahatma Gandhi)
 
 
Up from FB Hazwan Mohamad Official
 


 

No comments: